Am I to cheap

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by Eddie dragon, Feb 19, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Eddie dragon

Eddie dragon Active Member

So priced a three story house today. Fifteen pvc Georgian style windows and very small conservatory. Very easy access recon half hour to do. I said £25 outside 25 inside. Customer literally shook my hand done he said. Two other quotes he got. One at 40 outside 50 in. The other one. Apparently £200 in and out. I think my price is fair even if it takes a bit longer first clean. What do you guys think?

Advertisement
  2. Green Pro Clean Ltd

Mate as long as you are happy that's all that matters.

I aim for £40 per hour so if you are pulling £25 for 30 mins that's sound in my book.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. Iron Giant

Iron Giant Active Member

should be £60 for insides as they will take a lot longer than you think .

4. Damo

Damo Guru

Inside price will be the killer. £25 for outside sounds good. depends if its a new build/old build etc.

I have a new build with like 25 windows £15 and takes all of 12 minutes.

5. David K

David K Forum Addict

Sounds fair , i do normally say outside Price is 1,5 higher for the insides.

6. Eddie dragon

Think I will go 1.5 x inside in future. Only done a few in and out so far. Honestly wonder how some customers actually know,there windows have been cleaned. The insides are miging. Thinking as I have added it as a extra service on all payment slips. Any of them asking will be double the outside cost.

7. Eddie dragon

I did get Cought out on a bungalow in and out. Cleaned it Trad for a year with pervious windi. Extentions and a conservatory. Happily agreed to do insides thinking 20 mins. Turns out it's a chalet bungalow. Upstairs and valux in every one. I never noticed. Luckily I hadn't given a price. So only lost time not £.

8. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

I charge the same for the insides as the outsides
    Doesn't take any longer if you use some sort of degreaser in your solution like ubik or something
    Cuts out all the effort needed
    If they are bad i applicate and give a quick scrub with a green kitchen scourer then squeegee off..takes a couple of seconds per window to do

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  9. afo

afo Member

I do the same as daveyboy 1 charge the same if you start being to greedy they will find some one else and get rid of you over time,

10. Green Pro Clean Ltd

Got a nice in and out tomorrow, well excited, get to try out my new Stingray! :))

Advertisement