Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Purefreedom Trolley

harunh

Best way to take the trolley apart ?

Wanna take it all out and put it in my van

Will i need anything extra ? ? ?

I think he's getting a backpack too. But I agree, I'd just leave it in the back of the van as it is and work a couple of drums off it, but each to their own, and his minds made up

Am getting a backpack seperate i dont want my trolley for awkward access.... a trolley is the worst.... you have to carry a heavy trolley on top of that a heavy barrell ! takes all day

Backpack is better because no trailing hoses /emoticons/tongue.png

Just going to take my trolley apart and sell the frame n wheels /emoticons/biggrin.png

And i need a backpack incase my system ever gets a fault /emoticons/smile.png so backup is sorted aswell /emoticons/biggrin.png

Am getting a backpack seperate i dont want my trolley for awkward access.... a trolley is the worst.... you have to carry a heavy trolley on top of that a heavy barrell ! takes all day

Backpack is better because no trailing hoses /emoticons/tongue.png

Just going to take my trolley apart and sell the frame n wheels /emoticons/biggrin.png

And i need a backpack incase my system ever gets a fault /emoticons/smile.png so backup is sorted aswell /emoticons/biggrin.png
Wot 1 you gonna get H

Back