Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Any gamers here?

Iain

I'm probably too old to be playing computer games but I honestly couldn't care less.

I'm currently playing Skyrim which is just EPIC. I've racked up many many hours so far but it's so much fun!

I think after playing facebook poker and this forum , if i played any more games my mrs would be hanging me up by the b**locks

Haha! Addicted to poker at the moment, dont play with real money, just for fun /emoticons/ohmy.png

I may be tempted to say Skyrim is the best game I've ever played. Even if it does seem to crash a lot, I'll let it off!

The atmosphere, environments, characters, everything is incredibly deep. It's also lasted me since November so it's good value for money too!

I don't think it's an online game. There's lots of pausing to switch weaponry and magic so I don't think that would transfer to online very well. It's very similar to Fall Out.

Fall Out was fantastic as well. It's one if those games that just seems like last a lifetime.

Warcraft and World of Warcraft are different games. I used to play Warcraft and Starcraft but WoW seems too nerdy, even for me!

Warcraft and World of Warcraft are different games. I used to play Warcraft and Starcraft but WoW seems too nerdy, even for me!
I'm too nerdy then /emoticons/biggrin.png haha. Nah it was a good game, very addictive though.

Back