Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gutter Tools

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Gmeister

WIth that gutter chute, can you not invent some gutter scoop or something on a pole, I did make my own today, with gafer tape on it, but was very loose!

How much?

I assume it just twists onto the end of a harris pole?

I got a cheaper version of a harris pole should fit onto that right?

Box set is £27 plus delivery

Danny has designed the new metal threaded pro gutter tools to screw onto 3m harris poles so not sure if it would fit the pole thread you use.

But after saying that you can buy harris poles for around £15 from B&Q so are cheap as chips..

How much?

I assume it just twists onto the end of a harris pole?

I got a cheaper version of a harris pole should fit onto that right?

Gutter spoon are ok but as I found out not as good as pro gutter tools as they can get the debris from under the tiles too so saves a lot of time messing about.

The gutter spoon is still a handy tool to have though to keep in the van when required. :Image9:

Yeah that's what I need! WCW sell em and even fits on any threaded pole!

I've used that too for a long time RC but much prefer the pro gutter tools now as found they are much quicker to clear guttering out properly. :Image9:

this is what i use on my poles, but use an angle adaptor on it so i can change the angle of the spoon bit without changing the angle of the pole or over reaching etc.

Try the pro gutter tools box set...works well for me on either 3m or 5m harris poles :Image9:

attachicon.gif
Box set new.jpg
do you have to ring them direct or is there a supplier i can buy from?

I agree found the pro gutter tools awesome! hardly need to move your ladder!

I just wish I could have one either end of the harris pole lol so you don't have to keep turning it around, or make a quick release end

Pro gutter tools are shaped to get in small gaps where the tiles over hang, & they are pretty light

To be honest I've found it only takes seconds to unscrew and screw it back on the other way around but like you say maybe Danny will develop a quick connect in the future. Until then maybe you could get two sets and use two seperate poles for each direction

And before anyone asks I'm not on sales commision just yet but will be getting another box set myself as I tend to lose things in my old age :Image13:

I agree found the pro gutter tools awesome! hardly need to move your ladder!

I just wish I could have one either end of the harris pole lol so you don't have to keep turning it around, or make a quick release end

To be honest I've found it only takes seconds to unscrew and screw it back on the other way around but like you say maybe Danny will develop a quick connect in the future. Until then maybe could get two sets and use two seperate poles for each direction?
Stick and angle adapter on it!

Angle adaptor for the new pro gutter tools needs to be made of metal/ali or would not last very long as I've already found out.

Stick and angle adapter on it!

Danny is in the proccess of trying different types out to see which one would be upto the job. :Image9:

After saying that the pro gutter tools are handed depending the direction you want to use it in the guttering so still needs to be turned around if wanting to work from the both direction from a ladder . Therefore sticking an angle adaptor on it would not make any difference.

unger smurf! the alu one!

Back