And now the end is near......

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Green Pro Clean Ltd, Oct 2, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Green Pro Clean Ltd

Well the end of an era that is.

For the past 4 years I have worked on building the 'Green Window Cleaning' throughout Nottingham and surrounding areas but now it is done.

The name no longer fits the scope of the business, after all we don't just clean windows any more, we also clean guttering, conservatories, power washing, builders cleans, end of tenancy cleans my wife even runs a domestic and office cleaning business off the back of the 'Green Window Cleaner' name but as I said, the name just does not fit anymore.

We filed papers earlier this week and had confirmation back today from the accountants that 'Green Clean Pro Ltd' has been accepted by Companies House so a new era begins.

Feeling like the proverbial kid at Christmas, whilst I will take all of the benefits of my existing business, equipment, clientele, associates etc it is a total blank slate to reshape and remold the future of the business in the right direction. All those little things where you sit back and think 'I wish I had put that in play 3 months ago' or even all the little ideas never tried for marketing and so forth now are once again at the for front of my thoughts.

It almost makes me remember what it once felt like to be a 'newbie' to our world and once again feel the excitement and energy of those first months and weeks but with the huge advantages of the existing business and experience.

This will be fun.:))

Advertisement
  2. norm

norm Grand Master

good luck :thumbs:

3. steve garwood

steve garwood ginger lion

Welcome to the forum newbie green. Lol

4. steve garwood

Welcome to the forum newbie green. Lol

5. steve garwood

Whoops, bit heavy with the fingers there

6. Green Pro Clean Ltd

Can't here you Steve, awful echo in here! :p

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  7. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

Well done mr Green
    I am doing the same thing soon
    Not companies house as I'm not ltd but change name and image to reflect the pure water professional cleaning,,fsg jobs etc and commercial side of things not local windie

8. Greener

Greener Well-Known Member

Good on ya mate, goes to show with a lot of hard work and a massive set off Bal#'s,you can achieve great things, you should consider yourself an inspiration to us all, well me anyway ;) all the best buddy.

9. armagh27

armagh27 Well-Known Member

Well done and all the best in the new GREEN era....

10. Green Pro Clean Ltd

Just wish the wife would give me my balls back once in a while, just for a visit would be fine. :(

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
Advertisement