Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Lacking Motivation

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Smurf

I'm lacking motivation somewhat as can't really be bothered go out window cleaning today as find it boring, tedious and drives me nuts.

After saying that suppose I better get of my fat **** now and go and do it or my missus will not have any money to spend on herself :Image3:

Now where did I put those bus tokens.....

I get like that from time to time. iv done all the canvassing I wanted to do this year so if just the getting out of bed bit for me

Being self employed its pretty hard to stay motivated, unless you absolutely adore what you do, then its a pleasure. Also you've only yourself to rely on, plus you have to get the work, do the work and chase the money

I'm lacking motivation somewhat as can't really be bothered go out window cleaning today as find it boring, tedious and drives me nuts.
After saying that suppose I better get of my fat **** now and go and do it or my missus will not have any money to spend on herself :Image3:

Now where did I put those bus tokens.....
very good lol hope you had a good day

Nice to hear I'm not the only one that sometimes needs a good kick up the bum :Image13:

No yer not the only one. As the weekend gets nearer the motivation goes & takes a lot to get out. Sometimes I get up & think hope it's raining lol.

Apart from what seemed like being in a wind tunnel out and about this afternoon missus was kept happy as she’s got her eye on another fur coat.

Good job an all as I with be swicting off the central heating when I go out down the pub :Image10:

very good lol hope you had a good day

Never had this problem. Having worked for £6.50 an hour In a call centre and treated like... I am grateful to be doing what I am doing.

Never had this problem. Having worked for £6.50 an hour In a call centre and treated like... I am grateful to be doing what I am doing.
That's the one thing I do. If I'm not feeling that great & fed up I think to myself I could still be in my factory job going out of my head being In a department that gets blamed for everything that goes wrong & working my nuts off while others laze around. That's my motivation.

That's the one thing I do. If I'm not feeling that great & fed up I think to myself I could still be in my factory job going out of my head being In a department that gets blamed for everything that goes wrong & working my nuts off while others laze around. That's my motivation.
Then your off for a week with rain or snow and wish you had an office job!! Lol

i lacked a lot of motiviation before but u gotta be strong :just get out their and get over n done with

I love this game, but I have to confess that this week I have been lacking motivation. Yesterday the weather was warm and sunny, if a little breezy. Most customers didn't want to know, well the ones who were in anyway. Where I am I have to square it with most customers before working away.

Today I had jobs specifically booked in, but it was lashing with rain topped off by gales so I couldn't get out. This week is quiet anyway for me, but fortunately I should be busy enough next week.

John

It happens like that, its hard to stay focussed. My tip, set yourself a daily, weekly and monthly target. Also keep a record (George is good for this) of best day ever, best week ever, and best month ever. Then go all out to beat it.

Back