Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Annoying

Posh

I was looking at another forum I used to go on before this one called clean it up. There's 2 posts on there. 1 is called ladder brigade and one is called why are you trad. The wfp guys totally slag us tradys off. It's a right ole ding dong on there and getting quite heated. We're old hat and should be in madam Tussaud and were not real windys etc. what I'm trying to say is how different this site is and how helpful the wfp guys are on this site and have never once seen a post where a wfp guy slags off a trady. I thank you for that.

Which forum? Name and shame!!lol

On a serious note, it's wrong to judge someone based purely on the way that they work. WFP has benefits AND drawbacks, in exactly the same way as Trad.

"Do not judge, less yee be judged..."

Yes I totally agree posh people on here are very helpful there's no window cleaning racism here. :huh:

Yes I totally agree posh people on here are very helpful there's no window cleaning racism here. :huh:
Tradism

[tra-dis-m]

- noun

1. hated of or prejudice against traditional window cleaners.

Lol

Absolutely, i'm wfp all the way, but if you are doing trad, and happy with it, why should it bother anyone else?. There is just no need for that kind of nonsense. Clean it up, eh?, i will know to avoid it then! (not that i would ever think about defecting!). :)

Tradism

[tra-dis-m]

- noun

1. hated of or prejudice against traditional window cleaners.

Lol
Love it lol that needs to be in the English Dictionary

Thats why this is the best fourm

we havent got C O C K S like that on this fourm simple :]

its wrong to judge on how you work. It dont effect them in any way shape or form and should just get to work and not sit on a computer slagging people off

Back