Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gardiners wfp advice and help please

WCF

Help Support WCF:

D

Deleted member 84

Hi guys looking at buying the slx11 full carbon fibre pole slx 47 ft. Are these any good. Pros and cons please. Also which brush is best for a huge height and geting into stubborn bits of bird sh*t. Also what size brush adapter.

Would buying the heat proof hose for this stop the hose kinking in the summer heat? I don't have a hot water system but when working at 45 ft I don't want hose knotting up on me.

Thanks guys

The SLX47 is a good pole for working at height where a compact closed length pole is required - perhaps to fit in a short van - as it is no longer when closed than an SLX25.

However the Super-Max 45 or 50 are a better pole for working at height with a reduced diameter handle and better rigidity.

Any of the Super-Lite brushes would be suitable for working at this height, although the Xtreme range would be the least strain. If wanting to get off stubborn baked on residue at this height then I would recommend adding the Super-Scraper to the gooseneck - http://gardinerpolesystems.co.uk/all-products/water-fed-poles/brushes/brush-head-attachments/the-new-super-scraper-trade.html

The PU Hot Hose if used with cold water, is a very difficult type of hose to work with and would probably cause you more issues.

Cheers Alex. Got to say was quite happy with the girl I rang from your company today certainly knew her stuff. Will defiantly be purchasing one its just at the price I will be paying I want it to be the best for my needs

so the super max is stronger then what difference will I find with the reduced handle?

I'm not licking any bums here but Alex is a top man !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back