Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

oil filled radiator

WCF

Help Support WCF:

mark

going to have to buy one this year,are they safe in the back of the van & are they economical.

not got one in my van but i recently got a small 800w oil filled for my bedroom and it really is a beaut left on 24-7 . cost me 19.99 in The Range

2000w , youll certainly feel it !

i bought mine cos was sick of havin a chilly bedroom, also iv moved my pet spider collection into the bedroom they might as well benefit from the desert temp too

missus isnt too happy about that side of it but some folk are never happy!

I put an oil filled radiator in back of van,not sure on wattage but I set it just above low setting on thermostat so it clicks on and off.

Van is around 3-4 degrees just to stop freezing.

ive been looking at an argos one for £29.99 that has frost protection , but i doesn't explain how that works, any one know

Guessing there's a thermostat that'll click on at a certain temp?

I used to have one in the pump shed above our bore hole in years gone by. During that bad winter 2010 maybe, we had a powercut and everything froze up. Ended up lighting a fire in the shed and pretty much burning it down just to thaw out the pump!

I put an oil filled radiator in back of van,not sure on wattage but I set it just above low setting on thermostat so it clicks on and off.Van is around 3-4 degrees just to stop freezing.
Bang on. Been using one for years now, and in my opinion are the safest option.

Back