Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

I Do Get Them

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Smurf

Awkward exterior conservatory roof deep cleaning jobs I mean...

Bad access on both sides so will have to work from flat roof to do the left side & maybe dividing wall on the right side.

View attachment 2936

This one to do aswell now after cleaning this one

View attachment 2937

Am I the only one?

There never easy mate I had one the other day it was hard work, but as long as the price is right it's worth it as you know smurf.

I'd be wanting more than a hundred, more than a thousand, more than a million, maybe Brazilian...

I wouldn't of thought working from step ladders would be safe using wfp?? Can you have stabilisers fitted to them? i was thinking maybe a platform would be more suitable

I work from various types of ladders myself including a consevatory roof ladder to deep clean conservatory roofs when required.

Use my triple ladder gutter clearing setup a lot with the top section removed as with the ankalad fitted & deployed can be used as a free standing ladder to gain enough height to clean awkward ones like those from the front.

That reminds me I must take some new pics with the type of enquipment I use for my site

Here is an old pic to give you an idea of using a ladder with an ankalad deployed.

View attachment 2943

Haha I made sure I asked the home owner just in case I did happen to slip in!! Luckily that didn't happen!!

And it took me 4 hours to clean it, wasn't as dirty as some I do, but was certainly the trickiest, but got a nice regular 6 month clean out of it.

4 hours was good doing...Nice one but I defo would not look forward to cleaning that every 6 months :Image3:

To be fair the grime did come off nicely after a pre spray of ubik! I actually really enjoyed this one over many others that I do, was a beautiful house in the country right over looking a large river, and decent pay at the end of it!

Back