Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New pole

WCF

Help Support WCF:

wcw-phoenix-edge-carbon.jpg
was it this one m8? ive felt this pole at mark m show and thault it was very nce im guna get the 20ft one for domistec

Tench you want the ones with vertical clamps, the facelift phonix x poles, there awsome, love mine, the clamps are so fast and easy compared to Gardiner clamps...

@Bishy did u get chance to try this pole at marks show? the clamps felt amazing to b fair i dont no y but they just felt rite solid clamping and stiff carbon tubes how long they last i dont no but wrth a punt i think

Tench you want the ones with vertical clamps, the facelift phonix x poles, there awsome, love mine, the clamps are so fast and easy compared to Gardiner clamps...
i had a pheonix x m8 and it only lasted 8 month till it started spinning and the clamps went stiff as hell maby i had a duff one but i thault never again the 1 thing i realy liked tho as u say is the clamps bing horazontle

Mines now 15 months old and still going string tench, i just love the clamps, so easy and great to use...

They've got the mk2 out now, might be worth a try,

I've got the 18 and 25 and there both still mint,

My ideal pole would be Gardiner Xtreme with the Phoenix clamps!

I find he Gardiner clamps a lot slower and fiddly when in use

a nother pole ide like to tey is the xline i also luved the clamps but the tubes felt a bit cheep i may b rong but they just felt like theyd were quick if u no wat i mean i may try one at some point

Mines now 15 months old and still going string tench, i just love the clamps, so easy and great to use...
They've got the mk2 out now, might be worth a try,

I've got the 18 and 25 and there both still mint,

My ideal pole would be Gardiner Xtreme with the Phoenix clamps!

I find he Gardiner clamps a lot slower and fiddly when in use
i do find my slx needs adjusting from time to time there defo a tad slower than my olds pheonix x

a nother pole ide like to tey is the xline i also luved the clamps but the tubes felt a bit cheep i may b rong but they just felt like theyd were quick if u no wat i mean i may try one at some point
I've got both Gardiner and facelift poles, so can compare well, and to be honest there's not a lot in it tench, you probably got a duff pole...

I lean towards the phoeknx poles as the clamps are so easy

This is it. Don't think it's quite a nice as the one in your pic but I've already got a 18ft facelift & love it. It's so light & had no trouble with the clamps.

Every pole looks nice at first site , but I did like them facelift clamps felt nice , I would get one , also I liked the simpole at show was suprised by it , my slx with clamps getting on my tits in tempered to put lock thread on it so stop undoing lol

Pole arrived yesterday.

Wow it a beast.

Surprised how light it was at full height

All clamps work fine so no spinning.

Think it was £77 well spent.

Latest Posts

Back