Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

3Rd Van On The Road Today

Well done mate

How long have you been going.

This is similar to my aim for the future.

Except I'm thinking of getting a few push bike trailers setup for compact rounds.

Well done mateHow long have you been going.

This is similar to my aim for the future.

Except I'm thinking of getting a few push bike trailers setup for compact rounds.
12 months this month i started jan 2012Just got 4 commercial contracts today from telesales well happy (-:

I canvass allday while at work stopping people in street and neighbours

Then 4/5 nights a week me and a couple staff door knock i pay them £5 a lead then when alls quite rain/snow i telesale buy ringing companys up with 20% discount offers also drop approx 5k flyers aweek

For instance its heavy snow here today so ive rang approx 30 companys up and got 2 signed up and 2 with quotes put in after meeting at there premises this morning.

Window cleaning is as profitable as you want it to be just takes hard work

My target this year is £8500 in repeat work thats 100k a year . I allways set goals to give me motivation.

I plan on working 7 days a week for the next 12 months to hit my goal . The way i look at it is after 100k im working from home canvassing and let the staff do the hard work (-; thats were i get my holiday time . Sum peeps make me laugh tho they work 9-5 mon-fri and dont canvass then wonder wats going wrong ]~:

Mate that is great!!! That is exactly what I want to be like.

With your employees do they have set hours and a set yearly pay?

Or do you just pay them for the hours they are needed?

Back