Any CLX-18 Users

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by Tuffers, Apr 12, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

I'm thinking of getting one as it weighs 150gms less than an SLX-22 and would be a good back up pole at around £120 including brush, hose, fittings, VAT and delivery.

My question is this, is it very whippy?

Advertisement
  2. jimmyboots

jimmyboots Forum Addict

3. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

4. dredge3

dredge3 Well-Known Member

5. Dunner

Dunner Member

Great minds think alike Tuffers. I bought mine a few weeks ago.

I have the SLX 22 with one extension on in the van and only get it out here and there.(I have a 60ft too for Tall jobs)

The CLX 18 can be a bit whippy when fully extended and at about 30 degrees but the average window above a con roof
    it fine. On the average house its a great pole, Light, cheep and reaches a lot more windows than i thought it would.

Great trad pole too for high internals or cob webbing. Me Unger poles a in the garage.

Would i buy another?? No, i will buy the SLX 18 next time because i am really impressed with what i can reach with 18 foot.

Anything to help those old worn out joints and crunching fingers first thing in the morning.

Advertisement