Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Jetmac or Rutland pumps.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I was told rutland pumps pressure washer were very durable and reliable so I purchased one and when it arrived it looks the business can tell they don't use cheap parts so could not wait to try it and when I did start it up it purred like a kitten until I pulled the trigger of the lance it started to vibrate visously to the degree the whole machine was moving around the floor so no idea what happened and there shut for the wk end 
Are you sure you released the choke after allowing it to warm up?

Single cylinder engines are very robust and you shouldn't experience massive vibration

Are you sure you released the choke after allowing it to warm up?

Single cylinder engines are very robust and you shouldn't experience massive vibration
My machine does not have a choke it's and electric start as well as a pully and it only has and accelerator lever and a fuel lever 

My machine does not have a choke it's and electric start as well as a pully and it only has and accelerator lever and a fuel lever 
it'll have a choke mate, every petrol engine in the whole wide world has a choke or automatic choke if its posh, this is for cold starting a cold engine, sorry i'm not meaning to talk down to you but it should/will have a choke on the engine

Morning gents,

I have a bit of a dilemma, I'm looking into adding power washing to my existing business next year and I'm looking for a decent company to buy the washer and other bits from. I've found jetmac and Rutland pumps has anyone had an exsperiance with either company any help would be great

Cheers

Chris.
Conrad at AC Pressure washers is brilliant 

I used Ben at Rutlands after many on here recommended him. I'll be honest, the customer service was shocking, no one got back to me when I emailed or called, I always got "someone will call you back" line and they never did. I did eventually place an order with them and was promised the pressure washer within a week, well 3 weeks later still no sign of the pressure washer and was told they had no idea when I'd get it. 

I did end up spending a bit extra and upgraded to a Briggs and Stratton v twin at a discounted price for the hassle and this was delivered within 2 days. Though I was messed about I do think at the time they were extremely busy and moving units, though there was no excuses for the poor communication. That being said, the machine is top notch and everything I've bought is brilliant and whenever I call or need advice it's always given and I'm still happy to use them.

Not sure if the above helps or not, though it's always good to have different sides. 

I used Ben at Rutlands after many on here recommended him. I'll be honest, the customer service was shocking, no one got back to me when I emailed or called, I always got "someone will call you back" line and they never did. I did eventually place an order with them and was promised the pressure washer within a week, well 3 weeks later still no sign of the pressure washer and was told they had no idea when I'd get it. 

I did end up spending a bit extra and upgraded to a Briggs and Stratton v twin at a discounted price for the hassle and this was delivered within 2 days. Though I was messed about I do think at the time they were extremely busy and moving units, though there was no excuses for the poor communication. That being said, the machine is top notch and everything I've bought is brilliant and whenever I call or need advice it's always given and I'm still happy to use them.

Not sure if the above helps or not, though it's always good to have different sides. 
I had no problem with communication with Rutlands and I got my machine the following day Ben always emailed in back as to my pervious message I brought new hoses nozzels etc on Ben advise I recieved this order the following and now my machine is running perfectly and its a beast and am very happy with the way my briggs Stratton performs as the qoures says you get what you pay for and am sure this machine will last a long long time 

i've always found sophie, (bens girlfriend/wife) to be really helpfull always have a bit of a banter with her and, has always sorted stuff out for me there and then, you must have got her on a bad day paul.

i've always found sophie, (bens girlfriend/wife) to be really helpfull always have a bit of a banter with her and, has always sorted stuff out for me there and then, you must have got her on a bad day paul.
Lol I find her pleasant enough I need to contact Ben as am not sure if it's noel but today when turning off my machine flames came out the exhust it did this twice 

Lol I find her pleasant enough I need to contact Ben as am not sure if it's noel but today when turning off my machine flames came out the exhust it did this twice 
Sometimes when I turn off my PW a loud bang sounds. Its okay for me because I expect it but for someone else its frightening and I nearly die laughing.

I had no problem with communication with Rutlands and I got my machine the following day Ben always emailed in back as to my pervious message I brought new hoses nozzels etc on Ben advise I recieved this order the following and now my machine is running perfectly and its a beast and am very happy with the way my briggs Stratton performs as the qoures says you get what you pay for and am sure this machine will last a long long time 
lets hope I have many years out of mine as well. I'm pleased it worked out the way it did now as I got the bigger machine for not a lot more money, though the customer service was beyond shocking. I know it just wasn't me, many had the same problem and complaining about it. It doesn't matter how good your product is, if your CS is shocking then a lot of people won't be going back. 

Lets hope it's been addressed (sure it has) and things have improved. 

Sometimes when I turn off my PW a loud bang sounds. Its okay for me because I expect it but for someone else its frightening and I nearly die laughing.
lol, I had this the other day, scared the **** out of me! 

I don’t dislike  her as a person but several times she hasn’t passed on the information to Ben and bits and bobs haven’t been sent out and I have had to phone back again to get what I have needed , frustrating when you are busy having to do that , but over all I like there products and Ben is very helpful, knowledgeable, and reasonable prices . 

Latest Posts

Back