Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Part timer or anyone else who does a fair amount of commercial?

Incheck

What’s a fair price for clear out only on this block of residential flats? Nice and low, easy access all round, 4 sides. Roughly 70 meters of guttering give or take. Sorry to ask, we are mainly residential and only done one or two big buildings & thats going back a bit.
cfa115af79d0e9e9abff825e9c50e57c.jpg
75b22aa0ca958d6ee7bb1b7244fd967e.jpg
8fb982bae1ab6abf895a0816af0dc149.jpg
73625ecea3374b9eb2fe72e1946bbda7.jpg

Are you using a gutter vac or ladder a bucket make a big difference on time

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

I would charger around £150 but I also don’t do much commercial but looks like should only be a few hours tops

Thanks dude thats a big help. If clear out & clean comes in at £5 per meter (from what i’ve heard). Say £2.50 pm for clear out is £175 at 70 meters, so if you say 150 is fair i’ll allow the rest for a minor repair that needs doing at the back where one of the joints has come apart.

I don’t quote on meter I just think how long it would take a i would think no more than 2 hours

I would camera survey it first barring any obvious  problems Just to vac that out would  be around £125 shouldn’t take more than an hour unless the down pipes are blocked. 

Just saw this, personally would ladder with stand off and adapted WFP with Pro Gutter Tools. Can only see one side having anything in and 2 men should do that in an hour. I usually calculate on £50 per man hour so anything over £100 would suffice, especially if I did the windows and they were at a decent price.

From what i can tell the pipes aint blocked mate. was raining lightly when i showed up and seen a few running. didnt invest in a camera system actually. At the time when we purchased the sky-vac it was one of those “no can do” expenses. We’ve learned to get by without it and been fine to be honest. Probably will get a camera at some stage, maybe when we get our next vac. Will be a guttersucker the next one i think. The extra power in the motors attracts me. Cant knock the skyvac atom though when it only weighs 3kg empty. For what it is its great & i respect that.

I think i may have gone in a bit high but hey ho live & learn [emoji51]
if he accepts at least the profit will partly make up for whats been lost due to foul weather & winter daylight hours [emoji54]
That being said, january has been our best yet. The weather has been very reasonable to us. Only lost 4 days, and 3 of those in the first week. Im happy with that for whats supposed to be the worst winter month

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it. Advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website.

Our website also relies on advertising to keep the doors open and the lights on!

For the best site experience, please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock