Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Can You Come & Quote On Thursday

Tuffers

"We want our windows cleaned bi-monthly and will see how it goes after the first clean." So you want a one off then? "No, but we want bi-monthly and see how it goes." Hmm, when shall I come round to quote? "Thursday will be good, as all the others are coming round that day to quote."

I don't think I'll bother, sounds like someone is moving house to me :rolleyes:

Its amazing how you learn to sniff out these bogey jobs, have you ever acceped a job when your inner voice is screaming no stay well clear then you curse yourself upside down when the customer turns out like you thought a right schizster.

Its amazing how you learn to sniff out these bogey jobs, have you ever acceped a job when your inner voice is screaming no stay well clear then you curse yourself upside down when the customer turns out like you thought a right schizster.
Many a time seye. Must admit, I am trying to keep away from one off jobs.

Pain in the anus! Its so weird I have to go and price up on Thursday for a similar job unfortunately I'm going to drayton manor lol.

I take the jobs on, but just quote 2-3 times a normal monthly clean. That way you can end up doing quite well from them. And many times now I have been pleasently surprised when they've turned out to be good regular customers.

i dont care now the mad cat woman is outa the way.....he he....only twelve cats...one passed on since a year ago when i last cleaned it....well this time she phoned me on my home and moby so no getting out of it....some jobs..one leaded on the front in full sun and couldnt get to it because of all the bird feeders and of course the bird shite everywhere....thankyou porqupine pete....i couldnt have done it without you....hmmm that smell...fragrance a catshit...:puke:

....and a nicotined inside done...not so bad as he left me alone and as he is getting ready to sell up he gave away loadsa stuff...me likes freebies...turned the mattress down though...

and i even managed to fit in the £3 house that phones a week ago....well come on not really worth the effort of taking off my ladders but nobody in so was quite fast....

all sorts await tomorrow .....but hopefully the worst has been done....till next year....:rofl:

Back