Any Good?

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by Riles3, Aug 14, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Riles3

Riles3 Newcomer

Looking on buying a WFP system found this one on eBay, at min cleaning trad way, so need a starter setup.
    http://bit.ly/15Cjny7

Advertisement
  2. OoO

OoO Guest

You could buy all those parts for £700/£800 all they have done is put them In a package :)

3. Riles3

Riles3 Newcomer

Is it easy to put it together? If it save hundreds of ££s I'd rather do that.

4. OoO

OoO Guest

That would be piece of you know what to put together ;)

FYI the frame is about £150-£200 i have seen one in person and I wouldn't be buying one tbh.

For £150 you could get a nice cage made a local welders and it would be far stronger. Plus like my cage you could ask for a simple plate to be welded on. So you can attach pump and controller etc.

5. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

diy is the best way to go at least if something brakes u will no how to replace it ur self its realy easy to do

6. mark m

mark m Hero

diy is differently the way to go it will be cheaper and you wont have that **** unger pole that is to short and heavy

7. Riles3

Riles3 Newcomer

Cheers for the replies guys. I'll look into it.

Advertisement