Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Wfp After Sales.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I contacted him through ebay and after his reply I avoided him.

His name is neil i think, to me didn't sound like he knew what he was talking about.

Mate tried to book van in with them to get it fitted out with there system, he kept phoning them it try and confirm booking, could never get answer and he left it,

Not heard anything good about them yet, but I'm sure there are some people that have good things to say about them.

Well he fitted my system when first started out and served me well but I'm not mechanical minded and need a few things changing.i even got a fitting for him,mate of mine spent £2'500 on him and I didn't get a thanks.my system is now two years old and needs tinkering around and can't do it.he never answers phone.

Yeah that's what I would say.

Customer service is terrible. The email he sent me was terrible. Looked like he was drunk when he sent it.

Same goes for grippa tanks.

Website is HORRIBLE!!!!!!!

Worst website I have come across for window cleaning.

They lost our business straight away. If they can't even get that right what chance do I have on my van.

I'm looking for a new trolley

If anyone has one in the east anglia area

Pure or cleaning warehouse one will do

So I don't have to muck about trying to get the handle on my one what I have now

And don't have to worry about if I hit the water pump every time I go up a curb

Also want it so the box that the battery goes in water tite and proper connections going to it

And battery last more than 5 hours

That all I'm wanting not much to ask

But that's just me

I don't like the idea of keep pouring water into a back pack

I'll keep the one I got for spare and last resort after I order a pure or cleaning warehouse trolley

Sorry lads but what with buy a backpack all the time? I think they are cheap china **** myself. /emoticons/biggrin.png

No I have never used K systems so can't comment how good or bad their customer services is.

However I can say purefreedom customer service is very good.

Sorry lads but what with buy a backpack all the time? I think they are cheap china **** myself. /emoticons/biggrin.png
Coz it gets the job done, as for being ****. The WCW one and Big boy have served us well for years.

I have a van mount and backpack/trolley. And i still use the backpack.

Coz it gets the job done, as for being ****. The WCW one and Big boy have served us well for years.
I have a van mount and backpack/trolley. And i still use the backpack.
You use a backpack? That can't be any good for your bad back can it?

You use a backpack? That can't be any good for your bad back can it?
That would be why its on a trolley lol /emoticons/tongue.png
No way I could have that on me back either

Back to the topic,his system has served me well but a lot of window cleaners on here and looking to up grade and get bigger van,shall I use him or go else where.

Why are you not fitting it yourself.

I did my van and its built to how i want.

Failing that. Purefreedom or grippa tank. I would personally look at the grippa tank route. Essex boy has one i think!

Why are you not fitting it yourself.
I did my van and its built to how i want.

Failing that. Purefreedom or grippa tank. I would personally look at the grippa tank route. Essex boy has one i think!
because I'm naff at doing anything like that damo.thanks

Back