Any ideas?

Discussion in 'Traditional Window Cleaning' started by cheapncheerful, Jun 22, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. cheapncheerful

a common problem i have with tradding on ladders is the ladder comes into contact with gutters on what i would want to use as a safe angle....and being ali the ladder leaves marks on the white gutters...

i have up till now used duck tape...but it doesnt last long.. i want an inch thick piece of rubber/plastic to stick on the back of my ladder...any ideas...?

okay, i give up , i will have to get a standoff...before you all tell me off....:rofl:

Advertisement
  2. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

3. cheapncheerful

ahh, got them...no its the back of the ladder on the lower gutter when i am cleaning above a bay ...or just when i lean on the gutters (see smurfs face when i write that) as i clean a conny...the marks do come off with a good scrub but i would rather not leave them...:)

ahh you should see the mess i left on black ali on a building not using mitts...:devil: but then again it was maybe the previous windowcleaner:rofl: always use em now...

4. Smurf

Smurf Banned

You plonker rodney don't lean ladders on gutters.... I bet you know what I'm going to say next :D

5. cheapncheerful

microlight?yeh i am looking..

6. RiceRocket

RiceRocket Well-Known Member

Bungee a scrim to back of the ladder until then

7. TolishAPurd

With the money I saved on a second hand microlite and ankalad, I had enough to buy a new BPS ladder. Get on ebay mate, theres plenty going at the moment. I just found out that Ankalad are made in a town about 20mins from me, should be good for spare parts.

8. cheapncheerful

ta tolish will have a look...

9. boarcity

boarcity Guest

bike inner tube

10. cheapncheerful

cracker boar....i re duck taped it for now today...and wasnt amused as i went down and the bloody duck tape came too....:rofl:

Advertisement