Any preference?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by paulio, Apr 11, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. paulio

paulio Active Member

Hi guy's

About to get a set of ladders and just wondered if there is any big difference between ***an and lyte ladders? and are the swivel feet worth the extra money or not?

Thanks in advance.

Advertisement
  2. windyman

windyman Well-Known Member

Yes on the swivel feet, I have them & they're great. Feel much more secure. Don't do a lot off a ladder nowadays, but would always get feet still.

3. laddergarder

not sure how well those feet would be on soft soil, also replacing them every time the rubber grip wears will cost you £20/£30 compared to about £7 for normal replacement feet. We don't use them however, so can really give you any more than my thoughts on them. But what I can say we manage fine without them.

have a look and ladders4sale there prices are not too bad, that is who we use.

4. wilgold

wilgold Active Member

Hi I was going to buy some ***an trade ladders. Instead I bought some from ladders999, brilliant!

3m triples £128 delivered! I was gonna buy 2.5 but risked it and got 3m ones. Well worth a look

5. rabia

rabia Guest

don't have any idea about it...

6. best

best Active Member

Go for "D" shaped rungs not "box" rungs as they are more comfortable if you are on them all day

7. vito61

vito61 Well-Known Member

Are you sure?

Advertisement