any reccomendions Ro system

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by chris clean, Mar 14, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. chris clean

chris clean Active Member

Hi all, so have got my gardiner backpack and poles and gonna be using 25l cans filled up by a local supplier. Was planning on getting van system soon but finances mean that's going to be a bit of a wait so instead of lots of trips was wondering if its worth me getting a tank and RO system at home to fill cans from. I definately need RO very hard water here. Seen some on ebay but any reccomendations appreciated. By the way I don't need loads produced as only gonna wfp tops. Any reccomendations much appreciated cheers

Advertisement
  2. David K

David K Forum Addict

Hi Chris !:)
    Im really happy with my 4021 RO from daqua . It Can do 1000 gpd if pressure is Right , my pressure is low and water is really hard (325 PPM ) so it takes about 16 hours to make 1000 liters pure .
    Doug from daqua is very helpfull :thumbsup: look at the video on youtube , just search "daqua 4021"

3. chris clean

chris clean Active Member

Cheers for that mate I will take a look

4. David K

David K Forum Addict

Advertisement