Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Who is political?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Green Pro Clean Ltd

I have been wondering this the past couple of days.

There are many 'armchair' experts on here and we all have an opinion, some even vote.

But what I've been wondering is who is actually active? Whos is a member of a party? Who hits the tarmac and campaigns? Who puts their time where their mouth is?

We all talk a good game and all know how to fix the country but whos is actually getting on with it? I know I for one am too lazy to bother.

No need to say which party etc, just curious to see whos involved.

I once met the leader of the English independence party and liked what he had to say. Before people get the wrong idea, this is not a right wing racist party. Its a party that fights for English people to vote on English matters.

The other three British countries have this so why not us I agreed.

So when the local elections came around, I did put out some leaflets he'd given me.

Good idea for a thread I.m.o Mr. green.

I'm also an active member of the G.I.P.

Ginger independence party :thumbsup:

Dont need a G.I.P. party @steve garwood we never accepted them as one of us to start with. /emoticons/tongue.png

On the English Independence Party you have a valid point. As I have mentioned before Scots got to vote on wether they want to remain in the U.K. but no one asked the English, Irish and Welsh if we wanted to keep them. We had no say.

I love Scotland and will go again next week for long weekend but do I want them to remain in the UK? Well no one asks me. /emoticons/smile.png)

Stood for local councillor and in the General Election once but didn't get in! Got very fed up with it all so not a member of any party now.

Ran for local council once as an independent and lost on a double recount to the majority party ( very fishy). As mentioned before I used to work for the Government focused mainly on Children's rights and education. In my experience the whole system lends itself to manipulation and in some cases corruption, too many lazy people working hard to avoid responsibility. Take it from me cleaning windows is a much nobler living!

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Back