Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Which resin

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Den

Had my 11.7 DI vessel for about 2.5 months now and the ppm as now just crept up to 001 time to change the resin which resin should I buy and where is the best place to buy

Thanks inadvance.

I've never had a moments issue with Tulsion MB115. Available from all the good wfp suppliers; Gardiners, Daqua, Purefreedom, etc.

-

Thank you just ordered MB115 from pure freedom cheapest I could find with next day delivery will be changing my pre filters RO and resin change this weekend.

The unger resin dosent seem to last as long as the Tulsion MB115 only used it cuz i was give a bag of unger

If your only at 001ppm there is no need to change it yet i am running at 10ppm no probs but will be putting my new di vessel filled with fresh resin when it arrives today or tomorrow after the one reading 10ppm which will then go in to my storage tank so will be running through two di vessels and rotating them as the reading goes up might even put one in my van as well between the pump and hose reel

Have tried with 003 on my own Windows and left spotting must be the make up of water where I live lots of lime scale.

Ordered from pure freedom received the following day, not changed it yet as as I gave my Di vessel and bit of a shake and swirl now back down to 000 ppm don't now how long that will last but at least I have the new resin when changed needed.

Back