Any suggestions on cracking property management company's

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by mark macca, May 14, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. mark macca

mark macca Member

Hi all I have been doing some digging and found a lot of the new flats round my way and a few other little estates are all ran by a property management company is it worth contacting them or am I better off just knocking on the individual doors thanks far all the advice so far people like me are lucky to have people who've such a vast expiriance to be able to talk to my old boss just sent me out and told me nuffing just what to clean and a time sheet he arrange all payments and quotes

Advertisement
  2. Markyboy 50

This is the sort of work I love. Turn up once a month. Clean a small block of flats in an hour. Sling an invoice in the post for a £60

3. mark macca

mark macca Member

I no I did some work for sapphire property management in Chelmsford for my old boss we did 3 sites spent 2 days a month there just pulled up and cracked on always got a bonus that week he just have been killing it there

4. Markyboy 50

I love em mate. Them or old peoples home. The flats always have loads a totty in em. The old peoples homes have a steady flow of tea

5. Green Pro Clean Ltd

Send an intro email to all the staff you can find there. Usually they will all be on their website.

There is only one issue with these companies......... every windy in your hood is having a go for them.

6. mark macca

mark macca Member

I'm sure that your right I've not seen many in my area tho even when I look on yel.com there dost seem to be many locally we see but thank u I will defiantly do as you say and drop a few emails to them

7. boarcity

boarcity Guest

ask about if you can. i got diddled by a property firm tother year. altho i got my revenge later i still hate em

by coincidence i got chatting to one of the firms subbies only last week. he was painting . i really wanted to tell him what theyr like,but i held back case he was the bosses dad /uncle

8. mark macca

mark macca Member

Can't fault u I'd take it personal also, I have been looking into firms so yes I will defo research them b4 hand properly thanks for the word of warning tho tossheads tho rele takes mick thay get payed so much for doing not a lot ud thought thay would pay there tradesmen well as ontime what are thay without them can't see them office jockeys up a ladder doing it no offence if any1 works I a office but most dnt wana get hands dirty

9. Alien Human

Clean the managers / staffs residential windows for free.......the full works as a one off - sometimes a regular clean depending on how much £ is involved in it all.

Works a treat down here with management companies & estate agents

10. mark macca

mark macca Member

I guess it worth a try Monday morning I have a list as long as my arm of pubs, cafés, restaurants, property management company's, letting agents, hotels, care homes, and 10000 leaflets to deliver and a new pair of trainers as I'm sure I guna be on my feet constantly for the next few weeks pounding the streets of barking, ilford, Romford thanks I'm sure I an do a cheeky offer to reel them in if it's worth the long term thank you will post how I get on as and when I get results

Advertisement