Any thoughts on new window system?

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by GC window cleaning, Jan 27, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. GC window cleaning

My old system in my van is getting a bit tired now. It was second hand in the van when I bought it and i am thinking of upgrading.

Anyone have any ideas? I'm using the varistream and shurflo pump abd a RO system in my shed making water but thinking of using the systems with the resin etc all in the van and scraping the tank and pump in the shed.

Advertisement
  2. Andy

Andy Forum Addict

If you scrap the shed system can you plug the van in at night and make enough water by morning. Do you run out ever during the day if so you can't go home for refill. 4040 ro makes water quick if your out and I was a customer and you plunged in to my gaff id kick your ass down the road. Can't see the point of carrying the extra on the van unless your doing big commercial jobs where you can plug in for water.

3. Green Pro Clean Ltd

Does what you have still work?
    Or are we just wanting shiny new toys?
    If it aint broke dont fix it.

4. PureWash James

PureWash James Newcomer

What's your TDS? If its low enough maybe a D.I only system would work.

Our TDS is 150 and all our vans are D.I only.

5. peter rogers

peter rogers Grand Master

can be tempting to upgrade to these flash tanks and that but if aint broke dont change maybe renew ur core gear

pumps
    pole
    holiday :D

6. GC window cleaning

My TDS is alot higher as i live in a hard water area.

7. GC window cleaning

Cheers. Heres another one for you. I charged my leisure battery up yesterday and after an hour using it today my varistream meter keeps showing Low voltage already. How can that be? would it be I'm not using the right type of charger? or my battery which is less than 2 years old is losing charge in the cold van? Advice would be a great help

8. peter rogers

what size is battery i had this problem before and the battery was fcuked i get bout year out of battery

9. steve garwood

steve garwood ginger lion

Because leisure batteries are designed so that the minute there used, they should be charged to full again. I fitted a split charge relay 4 years ago and am still on the same 85amp leisure battery, where as before the relay I was going through about one every 18 months

10. peter rogers

well i have a relay but do use it min of 45 hours per week

Advertisement