Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

pressure washing applicator sleeves

B

boarcity

ages ago i saw a vid of somebody pressure washing his sleeves .the amount of ingrained crud that came out was amazing [compared to normal washing in a washing machine. ]

anyone else do this? if you do,how powerful does the PW need to be to do a proper job.?

I always use a customers outside tap (only the ones with mental pressure). Down side is wet legs and feet but so much better than washing. Also cleaning T bar is great until you get a wet face.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums app

I do it every week

I have machine set up in shed so when I do vans and car I just steam the applicators at same time and yes the difference is unreal

I do it every weekI have machine set up in shed so when I do vans and car I just steam the applicators at same time and yes the difference is unreal
how powerful is your machine. ? do you take them off the Tbar to do it?

ages ago i saw a vid of somebody pressure washing his sleeves .the amount of ingrained crud that came out was amazing [compared to normal washing in a washing machine. ]
anyone else do this? if you do,how powerful does the PW need to be to do a proper job.?
You don't need a lot of power. I do mine regularly with an ordinary (Hozelock) variable spray handle set at jet.

Back