Any Wfp'ers Getting This Lately?

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by Tuffers, Jun 11, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

I've lost count of the amount of 'not this time', 'can we make it every 6 weeks' 'is it a month already' 'we're in and out a lot the next few weeks, can you leave till then' 'we are away a lot the next few months, we'll call you when we need them doing again'.

I've picked up work, but this type of stuff gets me down a bit.

Advertisement
  2. Richard Barnes

Richard Barnes Well-Known Member

Does my head in as well, you think your making progress 3 steps forward and 2 back. Its the only part of the job that gets me down i take personal and know i shouldnt but i do

3. bluemonkey

bluemonkey Guru

am getting a lot of can I go 8 weeks please, getting lots of new WC starting up offering 8 week service and wondering why it takes them ages to get a decent round, so end up doing it part time, or packing it in, saying there Is no money in it, I recently dropped all my 8 weekers, it spreads like a disease

4. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

I know exactly. Wish I could tell them what I'm thinking when they say these things.

Had one today, as he was writing the cheque said can you come less often. Then proceed to tell me all about his holiday he's just had in Germany. I was like stf up you clown I don't effing care (in my head).

5. Richard Barnes

Richard Barnes Well-Known Member

I had one police women say you sure its been 4 weeks, since last time you came are you sure its 4 weeks since you came last

6. bluemonkey

bluemonkey Guru

getting a few offer 3 months cleans where I am,

7. HotWash Window Cleaners

i only do monthly dates not 4 weekly.

8. bluemonkey

bluemonkey Guru

i am going to 5 week, with a few commercial on set days, other than that 5 weeks only

9. HotWash Window Cleaners

I only use the monthly date as a guide as say i did some today on the 11th the customers wouldnt see me until the 11th or just afterwards next month.
    my customers seem to like this as they all get paid monthly not 4 weeekly.

Apart from social security benefits who else does a four weekly service? lol

10. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Up to you how you run your business but not all will want there windows cleaned as often as you would like to do them.
    Whatever reason they give they can say when they want their windows cleaned as employ you not the other way round :Image16:
    Welcome to the world of being self employed as can customers can be a real pain in the **** :Image3:

Advertisement