any1 near barking tips on were to get my water

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by mark macca, Jun 21, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. mark macca

mark macca Member

hi all been getting my water from my old haunt but its 15/20 miles away found a place off the Blackwell tunnel but need appointment I've got a ro but having trouble setting it up so just any tips near google has found not a lot so thought would ask cheers all in advance

Advertisement
  2. TolishAPurd

What's wrong with the ro?

3. mark macca

mark macca Member

no outside tap live in a 3 story house with all bathrooms at front unless I get a lot of pipework and a plumber to fit it or have hoses all over the house with 4 kids at home abit awkward I could have a hose out the window to van but can never guaranty a space outside my home as I live in the city and to park outside I have to cone the road off if I go out or shunt a few cars out the way

4. mark macca

mark macca Member

plus not 100% on how to set it up got given it by my cousin who a fellow windie

Advertisement