Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Vehicle Insurance

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Mike48

Hi Gents,

can anyone tell me, roughly, how much commercial vehicle insurance would be.If you could provide details of a good insurance company I would be gratefull.

cheers. Mike

There's so many factors to consider its impossible to give even a ball park figure. Vehicle, your postcode, your driving history, all can add £100s to any quote.

i pay £600 on a berlingo they want 1k of me for a tranny van.i have sign writing ect.i did find it cheaper than my car insurance in the past.

I spent 2 days checking for best prices. In the end "gladiator Insurance" Nobody could touch them and i know i am actually insured with my tank!

I spent 2 days checking for best prices. In the end "gladiator Insurance" Nobody could touch them and i know i am actually insured with my tank!
That's who I use ,all covered with tank .

Be good cos I deal with some of gladiator claims (if your under writers name begins: mul and ends in ne) not allowed to name who I work for anymore lol.

So behave and don't crash lol

I'm with RSA.

They was gonna put me with ageias or who ever it is. And they have got major bad reviews online.

Back