Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Anybody selling 35-85L water tank

WCF

Help Support WCF:

JV Window Cleaning

Hi, is anyone selling a 35-85L water tank? please let me know, I live in Sheffield, if you are living not far away from Yorkshire, I could get it myself. Thanks 

jonathan

Why don't you just buy 4x 25ltr water containers of eBay for around £25.00 which will give you 100ltrs 
I’ve got 6 drums already but looking for carrying more water, sometimes I get to the end of the drum and get air in the pipes which is annoying, wasting water to get rid of the bubbles, and loosing time, I’ve got a small car so I improve my equipement slowly?

I’ve got 6 drums already but looking for carrying more water, sometimes I get to the end of the drum and get air in the pipes which is annoying, wasting water to get rid of the bubbles, and loosing time, I’ve got a small car so I improve my equipement slowly?
A small car with 6x 25ltr containers and then an additional tank would likely be overloading your car, check what your payload is for your car and consider your safety as well as your insurance and what you are legally covered for. ?

A small car with 6x 25ltr containers and then an additional tank would likely be overloading your car, check what your payload is for your car and consider your safety as well as your insurance and what you are legally covered for. ?
The legal limit for my car is 445kg, I’m currently carrying 200kg on tools + me 65kg, i don’t wanna reach the limit but for my round if I could carry with me 180-200L of water that would be helpful. Thanks for the advice I’ve not really checked on that one before ? the best for me would be      70-85L tank + 4 drums.

I would look on eBay there is a 125l rectangle shape tank would fit in ur boot easy then u could fill that with a few barrels, try and get the biggest tank u can easily fit into ur boot 

Back