Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Can anyone recommend a supplier of long telescopic ladders

WCF

Help Support WCF:

PJ Bullard

Am looking at getting a set of these as they are so convient to store especially if you've got a small van like myself. The longest ones I've found are 3.2M fully extended, but I'm hoping to find a longer set - more like 5M+ just for those occasions when I need to use ladders. Am using Pure more than ever nowerdays.

Have looked online but cant seem to find a long set although I know they exist. Does anyone know of a source? Thanks in advance

I bought a 4.4m one for the same reason as you. Mostly for access onto flat roofs. They are great in the van but when fully extended I'm still not very comfortable with the mid point flex despite it saying it takes 150kg load. Also because of how they work there's a big old gap between the sections which can be a bit unsettling coming down haha

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I've got a set that I use for over garages & I've no fear of ladders but it's squeaky bum time when I go up em. Mine are a well known brand to.

Back