Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Signage and window cleaning

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Neil

This is me for this morning nice early day cleaning both sides of shops
756224418e8662e2a7faf7a6d958c346.jpg

38811a13adaaef0fbc03b1ff6575b9c7.jpg
[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope you have a tiny brush / squeegee to get through the tiny holes in those shutters mate! Looks like it's going to be a loooong morning /emoticons/wink.png

Got to be careful on some sinage using wfp as frank has found out squirting water about can short the electrics out /emoticons/biggrin.png

All done finished it at 9:30 had to wait for them all to turn up to open the shutters [emoji99]! Good money earner that was[emoji108]

I've got a contract with a building company in london and was charged at £400 but I suppose the rate for regular cleaning will be £10 a shop in & out if that.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't even bother doing a shop for a tenner, unless there was a row of 5/10 or more of them. But 400 for a mornings work, now that really is a good earner! I hope they want it done weekly :thumbsup:

That's what I'm like mrbump can't stand doing them sort of jobs for £5 just not worth it, this is just a one off that's why it was a fair bit of money [emoji106]

Nice one @Neil is that a clx pole your using in the photo?

Been waiting to find out what there like as I've only used full carbons

I've got a carbon pole Gardiners but it's a 45ft one, the clx is the misses and I use it to do these sort of jobs nice and light and easy to use on jobs like this , and the nuts use on conny roofs [emoji106]

Yeah I've got a Gardjnber slx35 and two facelift Phoenix x poles at 18' and 25' but thinking of getting a clx at 18' as there cheap...

Yeah I've got a Gardjnber slx35 and two facelift Phoenix x poles at 18' and 25' but thinking of getting a clx at 18' as there cheap...
Did I tell you I have a brand new one in my garage Jake? :whistle: Had it for a while now :whistle:. Probably never use it :whistle:. Nice to look at :whistle:. I might keep it as a memorabilia :whistle:

Back