Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

First time canvassing.

Reach For The Glass

Hey guys

Well first time out canvassing today. Found it fine. Knocking doors doesn't bother me at all.

Did 2 solid hours

101 houses knocked

44 not in

23 said no thanks

6 yes which were

1x £15 4 weekly

2x £10 4 weekly

1x £25 4 weekly

1x £30 4 weekly

Rest were maybes buy probably no.

Not sure if I'm happy or not with this. I'm on the fence with Sunday canvassing. So many people out for lunch etc

Still not the worst start but can do better I'm sure.

If you like it mate and it works for you fair play! Not bad results for a couple of hours.

No its not awful.

3 are brand new that's a £10 £25 and £35 one so very clean already.

The £15 is awful I reckon 10 years easy and the £8 maybe 4 years or so, really dirty frames and sills.

I'm happy just striving to better it I suppose. 44 no answers was the bad bit.

over half of the doors you knocked got answered thats very good, ive only canvassed mid week day time and its more like 1 in 4 that answer the door.

Well done mate good couple of hours work had there. I've only been going since September myself and at the stage now that I'm getting calls and being stopped as I go with people asking for me now.

Hey guys
Well first time out canvassing today. Found it fine. Knocking doors doesn't bother me at all.

Did 2 solid hours

101 houses knocked

44 not in

23 said no thanks

6 yes which were

1x £15 4 weekly

2x £10 4 weekly

1x £25 4 weekly

1x £30 4 weekly

Rest were maybes buy probably no.

Not sure if I'm happy or not with this. I'm on the fence with Sunday canvassing. So many people out for lunch etc

Still not the worst start but can do better I'm sure.

Forgot the £8 job in there.

Back