Anyone else absolutely knackered?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by koopmaster, Oct 13, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. koopmaster

koopmaster Guru

Last Monday I woke up and felt like I hadn't slept, and most of last week I was tired. This morning is the same... woke up at 8 and could not get out of bed, only had to to take my boy to school.
    I know I can work in this weather but it's going to rain all day and just want to go to sleep... anyone else feel like this.

Advertisement
  2. Neil

Neil Grand Master

Same here mate I worked 7 days last week and I'm back at it again today , I feel completely shattered!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. mrtaytay

mrtaytay Grand Master

I was knackered all last week neil, despite not doing a full week, because of the weather. I normally work 6 days a week which leaves sunday as my day of rest, but it never is a day of rest, what with numerous jobs to do around the house, garden and allotment. Looks like I have today off as its given rain all day and the wind gusts are 40mph. It feels nice to have the day off but I feel guilty at the same time. Will be constantly looking out of the window and checking the weather forecast. More work on the tax return!

4. Andy cherry

Andy cherry Member

i only work a 3 day week and I do find that it gives a nice balance. eg don't normally work in the rain etc,it also gives you chance
    for proper rest of the body I find it works for me ,,,but I am 50 with only a small mortgage wife works as well so with 2 school age children I tend to have time with them, and you get to do all the other jobs at home that I don't have to pay for!!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  5. Had a whole day off yesterday and now I feel ....

.................SUPERPUMPED!!!!

Not drinking last night, helps.

6. TolishAPurd

I have spent the past 3 years feeling the way you describe koop, but I have made some huge changes to my life in the past 2 months which have helped hugely. I've cut all the $h*t out of my diet and managed to lose 1 stone so far. I'm training most evenings- running or weights. And my diet is better then its ever been- I have cut out most refined sugar, and eat much less processed foods. When I snack in the van I am eating an apple, instead of bag of Haribo. Because of all of this my body is feeling a lot less tired, and I have a lot more energy for work, and outside hobbies. Good food does amazing things for you, I just wish I lived near taytay to get some of his locally grown produce.:D

7. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

;)I am nearer tolish
    I got a carrier bag of garlic you can have from my allotment

You are right though
    When i get a bit podgy i go back into boxing training mode and surprising how much better you feel after a few days good food and exercise

But need to sleep well also which is my downfall

8. TolishAPurd

Ah yes, I forgot you had an allotment mate. I'll take anything you got spare mate ;). Same here on the sleep front, I've never been good as I grew up working in a night club, so late nights are still ingrained in me. I wish I could get back into the thai boxing, but it just doesn't fit in with family life any more.

9. Smurf

Smurf Banned

My body fells knackered everyday even if I work or not. A lot of it is due to worn out joints as I was very active as a youngster.

10. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

best keep bizzy bluey at least it will take ur m ind off it an ur urning cash at same time;):D

Advertisement