Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Business For Sale - (Van, Round And Whole Setup) - Sutton Coldfield

WCF

Help Support WCF:

messsy

Description of item:

I regret i am selling my business ive worked so hard for. Have no choice but move area to be near my grandad and this now has to go.

Im selling work around the sutton area, all very local and no traveling to different towns / areas. Its all wfp and brings in nearly £1000, i have spread the work out over three weeks as i have three kids and can commit to school runs and after school clubs. I clean every four weeks (13 cleans a year) and ild say it would take one man 5 days to clean the entire round. Most customers pay cash although i do offer bank transfer (3 pay this way).

Ive been cleaning for 14 years and have used my experience to build this round up to what it is now. The business has public liability of £2,000,000 and all tools are covered 100% of the time if the van is locked over night.

The van is a Berlingo 1.9D 2004 100k 11mths mot, 5 mths tax, new alternator, battery, tyres.

The equipment is a full ro setup with all the extras, 300gpd, auto cut off for booster pump and tank, flush, inline tds meter, pressure gauge, holding tank, refillable resin (part of the ro system),

I was going to add a second system with di vessel and 10" refillable cartridge so they are included. There are far too many spares to mention, spare membrane and housing, flush, 20m ro pipe.

Also comes with transfer pump and pipe, 2x handheld tds meter.

300liter D shape tank, shurflo pump, varistream controller, 110mah leisure battery, split charge relay, 240v intelligent battery charger, 100meter 8mm hose and metal reel, 4x poles, spare brushes, hose, connectors, clips. Again far too many to mention. Spare controller, spare shurflo pump ect

The sale can come with full training, and ill be on the other end of the phone if an inexperienced person does decide to buy.

As this is a genuine sale i would be happy to work on your terms as long as we are both protected from possible scams. I have a contract written up stating that i, or employ anyone to work on the houses sold as part of the business. Like i said im happy for that to be rewritten to suit your preference.

Ild imagine if an established roundsman brought it they would need the work condensed, this would be no problem.

Thanks for looking

Price: £ 6100 ovno

Pictures/Video:

Have no recent pictures but i will get some today and amend the post

Post replies are turned off in this area, if you are interested in my item please contact me via PM (Private Message)

Back