Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Anyone else has been aproached by CPI?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

StorminNorman

Yesterday I got e-mail in my personal email account that is not connected to my business in any way except that I used it when registered my domain name on GoDaddy. Strangely they knew my business name and offered a business. Not sure what to make of it?

E-mail:

Hello Klarclean Window Cleaning ,

Ceiling Pro International is a Service Contractor, located in Minneapolis, Minnesota in USA. Worldwide leader in ceiling and special surface restoration. We service offshore, ship cleaning, commercial and industrial Specialty Cleaning projects with biodegradable products that don´t require rinsing. We service Coke, Pepsi, Pfizer. We bring Innovation and solutions.

· No competition

· Profit margins between 50-70%

· Full training provided

· Biodegradable products

· Made in the UK

· Spray and wipe

· All equipment and cleaning solutions included

· No financial risk! CPI literally guarantees your success

· Unlimited earning potential

Visit our website at www.ceilingprointernational.com - check out our videos tab to see the easy process, that ensures 50% immediate service closing rate.

We are looking for a company interested in expanding their business. Contact us to learn more!

I am looking forward to hearing back from you.

Erin Elizabeth

Admin Assistant| Ceiling Pro International

7456 Washington Ave S. Eden Prairie, MN 55344 U.S.A.

( Office: +1-952-737-6793 7 Fax: +1-952-947-0004

* E-mail:[email protected]

Back