Anyone else make up stories?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by koopmaster, Jan 28, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. koopmaster

koopmaster Guru

Does anyone else make up stories or use their imagination while they work.

I have been making stories for years, some last a few days some last months.
    All are imagination stories in my head, just for fun.

my current story is that I find £100 million in cash and cant just chuck it in the bank so have to launder it.

I started by gambling every day for a few weeks on the horses till I will a couple of grand and then buy a empty shop and start my own gambling shop.

I start spending the money in my own shop to boost profits to stupid amounts and within a month open several more shops, till I have 15 shops and I go to each one every day and gamble so the profits are high.

The story goes on and on about how I spend the money and buy a island and build some hotels.
    Lots of fun and can make a whole day dissapear.... or a whole week.

My longest story is a far far fetched story about aliens but that one has taken me about 4 or 5 years to make so is to long to write here.

Anyway am I the only one that does these stories or does anyone else have any?

Advertisement
  2. Posh

Posh Hero

I do one funnily enough of window cleaning in say Spain. How I build it up & what I'm cleaning & how much I will charge for each job etc. sad really but time does pass.

3. Smurf

Smurf Banned

You seem to have too much time on your hands or have a mental illness maybe? :rolleyes:

I don’t daydream or make up stories in my head as I focus on the job in hand but if I get it wrong the little chap sitting on my shoulder gives me a right old bollocking :D

4. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Err no :D

5. Smurf

Smurf Banned

OK if I'm honest the only time I use my imagination is if I see a beautiful woman like any warm blooded male would. It's just a shame I can't remember what I was thinking 5 mins later though :D

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • List
  6. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

:whistle:I agree smurf i find myself imagining them bent over kitchen worktops etc

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  7. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

But I've always been a wrong un

8. Andy cherry

Andy cherry Member

The only story telling I have to dream up is for the missus when **** weather has been on and she says.....what you been doing all day then!

9. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Then proceeds to nags you for not doing this and that...Tell me about it :D

10. boarcity

boarcity Guest

sounds a bit like role play .

Advertisement