Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

November

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Posh

Today started with scraping the van windscreen. On with the thermals. Woolley hat on. Thermal socks. Raincoat when it rained. Nice cold aluminium ladder making cold hands. Yep winters here. Roll on march.

Today started with scraping the van windscreen. On with the thermals. Woolley hat on. Thermal socks. Raincoat when it rained. Nice cold aluminium ladder making cold hands. Yep winters here. Roll on march.
Aye man was bloody cold this morning , I felt it in my toes jeez .

I feel it in my fingers, I feel it in my toes, winter is all around us...

Yup, roll on March!

Just can't belive it is november been on the warmer side for ages(as in like around 10c) Now it's winter

Gav, wear steel toe caps, I wear mine when working and my toes and feet doent feel the cold. /emoticons/smile.png

just wear a few pairs of socks /emoticons/smile.png and you will be warm

just think in 5 months time it will be like summer again haha ! /emoticons/tongue.png

Novembers usually a decent month for me as far as getting it done is concerned, December not too bad either, but jan and feb are typically murder!

Novembers usually a decent month for me as far as getting it done is concerned, December not too bad either, but jan and feb are typically murder!
i can imagine november people are just getting used to the winter... in december ppl lookin forward to xmas... and january and feb... hmmmm snow ? /emoticons/mellow.png

hmmm trust me janiary every 1 is skint /emoticons/sad.png

they spent all the money on xmas plus they gone wild on new years.... they splashed out on the sales... etc

taxi business is most dead in january ... cos every 1 is skint /emoticons/smile.png

trust me january is bad ! lol

i guess wer bound to lose a few customers ?

Never lost a custie in January in nearly 5 years. All mine I'm now telling last clean b4 Xmas are all saying see you in new year (jan)

+1 for decent boots. Feet don't get wet, they're grippy, keep my feet warm, etc etc.. I think mine were about £30 from sports direct - very comfy, I often wear them when I'm not working. Keep em loose so they slip on and off for when going into customers houses etc

My boots are great, feet stay nice n warm, they are steel toe caped.

Tried making them loose enough to slip on/off but my phat feet not having any of it lol

Back