Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

No Shut Off

M.K Cleaners.co.uk

Me being me I forgot to put a shut off valve thing on my pole/hose so now when I want to switch it off I have to run back to the van lol. Whats the thing called you can get for you pole that sshuts if off when you pull down on the hose?

I have tried to nip the hose,tap on a holster and a tap on a pole but for me a aqua adapter wins hands down

Yeh just put a kink in the pole hose that's what I do because I'm to tight to buy all this posh stuff lol

Lol mark people have complaint about aqua adapters saying they arent as affective once over 40ft so i just had that in mind

Lol mark people have complaint about aqua adapters saying they arent as affective once over 40ft so i just had that in mind
I wouldnt even buy one for a 40ft. Its not like its an everyday pole lol.

Im just talking about a small pole.

Ill re-word it, whats quicker a tap or the adaptor? Im all for saving time me lol

Aqua adapter is not cheap so you would only use them on your everyday pole ie 22ft but you have great control and it saves you water i have tried all 3 and as i have said aqua adapter is so far in front of the rest thats why it keeps winning awards

i bought an aqua dapter, last less than a week, it hurt my back with all the weight at the top, might not seem a lot, but when on the end of a pole it makes a hell of a difference, the other prob i had was that it wouldnt turn off so had to bring it down all the way to turn off so in the end went back to kinking the hose, if you want a aqua dapter i got one for £25 in pp

Latest Posts

Back