Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

No Shut Off

I would think tap on pole is quick if u have it positioned right it's always at your finger tips and also you can control the flow.

It's also cheaper, last longer as your not always pulling on the pipe.

Plus on the adapter if the pipe gets caught on anything and that would turn it on and off too

i bought an aqua dapter, last less than a week, it hurt my back with all the weight at the top, might not seem a lot, but when on the end of a pole it makes a hell of a difference, the other prob i had was that it wouldnt turn off so had to bring it down all the way to turn off so in the end went back to kinking the hose, if you want a aqua dapter i got one for £25 in pp
is it the new mk 3

i bought an aqua dapter, last less than a week, it hurt my back with all the weight at the top, might not seem a lot, but when on the end of a pole it makes a hell of a difference, the other prob i had was that it wouldnt turn off so had to bring it down all the way to turn off so in the end went back to kinking the hose, if you want a aqua dapter i got one for £25 in pp
Im interested, what one is it

its the mark 2, i bought it a few months ago, used for a week then put back in box i store all my stuff in, great idea, just dont like it

At least with a tap there are no teething problems! Lol or as soon as u buy one they bring out a better one! Lol

At least with a tap there are no teething problems! Lol or as soon as u buy one they bring out a better one! Lol
We've been trading for over 2 years now. Would you prefer that we didn't try to improve? /emoticons/wink.png

The Mk2 was on sale for over 12 months, and very successful. The improvements we could make went into the Mk3. It's inevitable when you want to improve that a 'better one' will be released.

Unfortunately, because of the lower price, a few undecided bought a Mk2, and then complained about the weight, when the main reason for releasing the Mk3 was because it is lighter. However, a lot of customers who were already happy with their Mk2 or Mk3 took advantage of the lower price to buy a spare, or one for an occasional pole.

We now have the Mk3L (L for 'Light'), more details are going on the website about it in the next couple of weeks, but it's a little lighter again.

We also sell push-fit flow control valves, but most customers prefer the Aqua-dapter.

They can be used on longer poles, but we'd recommend using the dark red hose as it was developed to have less stretch.

Paul

I've tried taps on hoses, taps in holsters and kinking the hose. Nothing competes with the Aqua-dapter. Saves time, saves water. I don't get the "bad back from extra weight" thing. I have had probs with springs breaking but easy to sort and excellent customer service.

Recommend every time.

We've been trading for over 2 years now. Would you prefer that we didn't try to improve? /emoticons/wink.png

The Mk2 was on sale for over 12 months, and very successful. The improvements we could make went into the Mk3. It's inevitable when you want to improve that a 'better one' will be released.

Unfortunately, because of the lower price, a few undecided bought a Mk2, and then complained about the weight, when the main reason for releasing the Mk3 was because it is lighter. However, a lot of customers who were already happy with their Mk2 or Mk3 took advantage of the lower price to buy a spare, or one for an occasional pole.

We now have the Mk3L (L for 'Light'), more details are going on the website about it in the next couple of weeks, but it's a little lighter again.

We also sell push-fit flow control valves, but most customers prefer the Aqua-dapter.

They can be used on longer poles, but we'd recommend using the dark red hose as it was developed to have less stretch.

Paul
If you send me one ill happily review it for you.

Paul

The best thing i have brought for a long time and now they are lighter even better ps get pay-pal on your site i wanted to order some hose the other day and i cant find my card lol

Hi Marc,

If you send me one ill happily review it for you.
Great, if you send us some money, we'll happily send one /emoticons/wink.png

Seriously, as you can see from some of the guys posts we get a lot of reviews!

However, we do have a 28 day money back guarantee, so you can try one and get your money back if you don't like it.

Paul

aqua dapter mate i am a good tester of thigns so when u get new products shot them over my way mate and i will test them and review on this forum mate /emoticons/wink.png a lot of people follow my posts on here mate so when i puta positive review up /emoticons/wink.png u will make good sales /emoticons/wink.png u get me mate lol

aqua dapter mate i am a good tester of thigns so when u get new products shot them over my way mate and i will test them and review on this forum mate /emoticons/wink.png a lot of people follow my posts on here mate so when i puta positive review up /emoticons/wink.png u will make good sales /emoticons/wink.png u get me mate lol
Thats was a poor attempt lol

Hi Marc,

Great, if you send us some money, we'll happily send one /emoticons/wink.png

Seriously, as you can see from some of the guys posts we get a lot of reviews!

However, we do have a 28 day money back guarantee, so you can try one and get your money back if you don't like it.

Paul
haha.

If I was useing my pole day in day out. I would have one of these. I think Ill just go for the tap one

They are best for speed and convenience (no loop), or when water conservation (i.e. reducing refills of tank or backpack, using a DI cart - ESP overseas) is important.

We also do these http://www.aqua-dapt...-valve-tap-8mm/

We may have a stockist near you where you could ask for a demo, or if you're near to our Trade Counter in West Mids you'll be able to come to us in the next couple of weeks.

Paul
Where abouts are you located. Thats probably what Ill go for.

I have a couple of MK2 aqua-dapters and I regard them as one of the best wfp items I have purchased, could not do without them now.

Latest Posts

Back