Anyone Got A Digital Varistream And Shurflo?

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by OoO, Jan 27, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. OoO

OoO Guest

Installed the 5L a min pump and varistream.

Been reading up about people have problems with pressure settings etc.

I disconnected the pressure switch and I will be using it with a 100m microbore reel.

Anybody use this setup?

Anything I need todo.

What number do you have it on?

Advertisement
  2. Newbie123

Newbie123 Forum Addict

Hi Damo built a trolley system round one type in digital varistream controller into google a full instruction in adobe is available the pressure set up is the hard bit you have to play around to get it right as it will make too much pressure and not switch properly on standard setting get the shut off right and everything else works great if your struggling let me know and will check settings

3. OoO

OoO Guest

I have got full instructions with it and just read up on it.

First day out tomorrow with it. So what problems could I face exactly?

4. Newbie123

Newbie123 Forum Addict

The most likely will be pressure mine blew hoselocks off and kept pumping the shuflo is a great pump so when I used the aquadapters on the pole to switch off the varistream should reach pressure and switch off but on factory default the pressure is way too high so the pump keeps going try lowering your pressure setting till its really too sensitive and work upwards if that makes sense

5. Newbie123

Newbie123 Forum Addict

Once the pressure off is right everything else comes together very quickly boost works well the up and down settings are good hated it first time I used it but sought help and its defo down to pressure setting

6. OoO

OoO Guest

Awesome, I appreciate it will be a pain to set up. I will keep the same pole hose/ brush jets etc

Thanks for the advice !!

7. Newbie123

Newbie123 Forum Addict

Struggling to find destructions did write notes on it usual probs with not being up and running all the time my setting for flow is on 5 that runs the 100 mtr of 8 mm hose + 30 ft brodex with aquadapter stop switch may need to boost though will read instructions as cant remember how to get to pressure setting without instructions that's using pencil jets by the way

8. OoO

OoO Guest

I do have instructions.

Cleaning spot is fantastic for that. They gave instructions with paint/reels etc etc

9. Newbie123

Newbie123 Forum Addict

Would start at c for pressure setting may have to go down from that so set to c let pump run a min close switch(tap method) should instantly show p on display for pressure reached and instantly stop pumping the flow as no effect on this but on c setting there's a number setting for fine tuning get the switch off right then its plain sailing the bad connections plumbing wise will show them selves quickly due to the shuflo performance it's a great set up once right worth perseverance goes from a-f off memory for pressure off

10. Newbie123

Newbie123 Forum Addict

Setting f will not stop pumping setting a may not switch on from memory i can't remember the factory default whatever it is its way too high

Advertisement