Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

ETTORE CONTOUR PRO+ REVIEWED

WCF

Help Support WCF:

After the first 5 seconds of the 'flashy look how clever we are intro' I got bored and went to look for a Walking Dead trailer instead.   

'I made this' **** from wots it.... window cleaning magazine gets on my nerves as well. His used to be nearly 40 seconds long.  

What I'm saying is I just don't care and in the visual smorgasbord we live in today I'm just not that impressed either. Looks like the cover of a 1990s Mega Drive game. 

I have watched a few of your videos in the past and left a thumbs up where I thought deserved (and even just putting yourself out there deserves a thumbs up) 

In short this is window cleaning and I'm probably a bit old fashioned. Cut the bull and tell me what you want. My life is already too short to be wasted. 

In fact I think my last video was shorter in full than Window magazines intro. 

Sorry. 

The above when I read it back is a bit brusk.  

All I want to say is I would just like people to get to the point. 

It's you and the product that make the sale / hold the interest. Not the gimmicky stuff with irritating music. 

That probably sounds as bad.  Oh well. Didn't mean to. 

Keep the videos coming, any chance of a meoman excelerater vid.  Make sure our channels are  the same as yours .  

Take me some balls to put  yourself out there on show .   Well done. 

Keep the videos coming, any chance of a meoman excelerater vid.  Make sure our channels are  the same as yours .  

Take me some balls to put  yourself out there on show .   Well done. 
Thanks pal, appreciate that. ive got a couple of videos on the moerman squeegee. some are in the how to be a pro window cleaner playlist. others are in the handy tips playlist

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

trad man love your videos its getting like a good series on tv looking forward to them every week my wife thinks your wife is great could you put collecting the money in on your list I think that would be good video to do don't give it up thanks john

trad man love your videos its getting like a good series on tv looking forward to them every week my wife thinks your wife is great could you put collecting the money in on your list I think that would be good video to do don't give it up thanks john
Thanks John!! It's for folks like yourself i love doing the videos for! I don't do collection anymore as i have a much more efficient way of getting the money in fast. I could do a video on that if you like?

yes trad man your videos are interesting and have good attention to detail in your videos you have the ability to make window cleaning more interesting than it actually is .it must be tough to come home after a hard days graft and be bothered putting your own time in and make a video with a a young child wanting you're attention it would be much easier for you to just give it a miss.your better than some presenters on tv I think most people on here really appreciate your time spent doing the videos good luck to you and your family

john

yes trad man your videos are interesting and have good attention to detail in your videos you have the ability to make window cleaning more interesting than it actually is .it must be tough to come home after a hard days graft and be bothered putting your own time in and make a video with a a young child wanting you're attention it would be much easier for you to just give it a miss.your better than some presenters on tv I think most people on here really appreciate your time spent doing the videos good luck to you and your family

john
Thanks so much m8!! Yeah it's tough sometimes, got two kids under the age of 3 and a full time round to do. Takes hours to make a 5 min video. Worth it though as it can help people in there day to day work so for that reason i keep doing them. defo not for money as YouTube pays enough to maybe get a mcflurry from MacDonalds lol. cheers again matey, much appreciated!!

Latest Posts

Back