Anyone Got One Of These Gutter Vacs?

Discussion in 'Gutter & Fascia Cleaning' started by vespawho, Sep 16, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. vespawho

vespawho Active Member

Advertisement
  2. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

3. vespawho

vespawho Active Member

How long you had it Tuffers? Would you recommend it?

4. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

I bought it about 2 months ago. I would recommend it. My first vac, so I'm no expert on them. It is big and takes up a lot of space. I struggle to get my wfp gear and vac in the van at the same time. The tools are a bit cheap and look like they are made in someone's garage. They do the job though. If you do buy it make sure the thumb screws are always tight ad I lost one god knows where on a job. Oh and the poles are friggin heavy at length and at an angle.

Would I buy it? Yes!

5. vespawho

vespawho Active Member

Cheers for that Tuffers, always nice to know what someone else thinks of tools.
    another local guy is going to show me the vac he bought for similar money, wonder if its the same one.

At this price it would only take approx 10 - 15 jobs to get the cost back which is a big plus

6. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

7. norm

norm Grand Master

looks same as ets guttervac.Wouldnt be suprised bought from China from one source and different companys put their stickers on them

8. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Yep norm looks like an ets vac to me but just the head is a different colour. Chepo china vac's are not really built for everyday use gutter clearing as found the motors can die very quickly.

As for the poles they look heavy and will be ball breaking to use but for the money even if the vac lasts a few months could generate loads of dosh if you have the work for it.

9. vespawho

vespawho Active Member

Any other vacs that people have and could recommend?

Cheers Tuffers...did look at the link, not sure about getting second hand as no come back if goes bang

10. chilt69

chilt69 Active Member

I've got the 4200 watt 110v omnipole guttervac. Been using it for 4/5 years now, and still going strong. One small issue with a break in the wire where it enters into the machine, but half hour & some wire cutters sorted that problem out!

Not cheap, but has paid for itself many times over.

Advertisement