Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Univalve Yes...Univalve No...

Hi chews Is it better then the squad aqua daptor was thinking of getting the uni valve with the tubeless kit what do u think stick or twist

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Amazing product after first days use on two poles.
I ordered a univalve and fittings plus 65 ft of blue hose yesterday afternoon(Thursday) from Steve , when I arrived home this afternoon ( Friday) it was sat on the table waiting to be fitted , now that's what I call fast delivery WOW

Cheers Steve you're the man who can!

Glenn .

PS I'll be grafting with it in the morning .

I ordered a univalve and fittings plus 65 ft of blue hose yesterday afternoon(Thursday) from Steve , when I arrived home this afternoon ( Friday) it was sat on the table waiting to be fitted , now that's what I call fast delivery WOWCheers Steve you're the man who can!

Glenn .

PS I'll be grafting with it in the morning .
Update on the univalve.

Did £80 worth this morning with the univalve, this invention is going to save me loads of pure without a doubt , I have a remote controller but it only works in line so when I'm round a corner at a distance just pull the hose and bingo no flow , it's like Green says best thing since sliced bread for the WFP guys .

Happy days .

Glenn .

For me the biggest benefit I got was not only changing the Aquadapter for a Uni-valve but also changing the brush head from a Gardiners Supreme to an Ultimate brush.

Last night I fitted another Uni-valve to my SLX 40 after removing the Aquadapter on that. This afternoon I have a clean that I have to extend the pole to near max and work at an 'extreme' angle. The brush on my pole is a Gardiner extreme so this will be another test.

I love the univalve after using it for a whole days work

The only slightly annoying thing is getting the hose caught on the way round a house and turning the water on by accident

Not an issue but imagine going through a house and hitting a snag

I do have a john guest mini tap between the pole and brush which i was gonna keep on there but think I'll keep it on there just to be double safe for situations like that

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the univalve after using it for a whole days workThe only slightly annoying thing is getting the hose caught on the way round a house and turning the water on by accident

I do have a john guest mini tap between the pole and brush which i was gonna keep on there but think I'll keep it on there just to be double safe for situations like that
just pick up a bit of hose from a few feet below the base of the pole and hold that oh your hand with the pole. Then any snags pull against the bit in your hand, not the univalve /emoticons/smile.png

So do I but i was walking round the back and it got caught and yanked out of my hand

Bloody rose bushes always catch hose

Univalve is a game changer to be honest..i reckon no need for aquadaptors etc anymore

I love the univalve after using it for a whole days workThe only slightly annoying thing is getting the hose caught on the way round a house and turning the water on by accident

Why don't you disconnect the pole before going through the house that's what I do?

Back