ANYONE KNOW ABOUT GOOGLE ADWORDS?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by sweetercleanz, Mar 9, 2011.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Hi im struggling with google adwords i have set up a load of adwords and for some reason not one is being triggered... anyone know why?

Advertisement
  2. sorted now peeps :)

3. nearlyclean

Supplier

I think it takes a few hours to work

4. they suspended my first campaign for some reason????????? so i started a new one and it was fine? did a little reading on them supsending peoples campaign and it happens often.?? lest see what happens. do we think google adwords will be a good advertising campaign??

5. Gav

Gav Grand Master
    Administrator

I have tried a couple of times but seems you really need to know the system and have a fairly decent budget.

6. lisaheader

lisaheader Guest

Google Adwords does a great job if you are not suspended of course. Their system is working in a strange way and no one ever could understand it fully. The point is removing the spam - everybody knows how annoying this stuff is, so Google tries to detect it and remove it. And here is the answer - if your campaign was looking like a spammer one Google suspended it. Try to be more original with the keywords and the website's content. ;)

7. rodanglee

rodanglee Guest

yeah, no spammy content definitely. You're inviting real folks from Google to look at your site, basically.

8. If he invites spammy Google will found out :D

9. Hinty

Hinty Well-Known Member

Please could you let us know how effective it is.

Advertisement