Anyone Let Me Shadow Them For A Few Quid?

Discussion in 'Traditional Window Cleaning' started by Deeks, Jul 24, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Deeks

Deeks Guest

Hi everyone.

Have looked into starting up trad window cleaining a while back and now ready to take the plunge. I’ve read up a bit – but realise there’s going to be a lot to learn.

I would really appreciate it, if for say £20 – I could tag along and shadow / help anyone for a few hours within a 50 mile radius of Leamington Spa, so I can pick up some experience of trad window cleaning? (Birmingham, Solihull, Stratford, Leamington, Warwick, Coventry, Kenilworth etc)

I hope to run this alongside my other job, so would only need half as many customers and doubt I’ll be serious competition for anyone nearby!

Cheers!

Deeks

Advertisement
  2. M.K Cleaners.co.uk

M.K Cleaners.co.uk Grand Master

You want to follow some one round there round? Thats would be a no go for me, I basicly giving my a client list and probably the prices too lol

3. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

im in northampton if thats any help to you?? i have several to do thursday???

4. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

Rc will give you a health and safety course too!!

5. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

lol yer that would come into it aswell, have to really, will be using my equipment/ladders etc!

6. Deeks

Deeks Guest

Hi - sorry for late reply.

Bit manic at the moment. (Got two other small self emp. jobs on the go but letting one go soon!)

Sorry MK Cleaners - didn't think of that! Especially if you're nearby - don't blame you!

RC Property - sounds good thank you very much! Will get in touch in advance of when I can get a half day free and try and tie in with you if that's ok?

Thanks again!

Deeks

7. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

yer thats fine will sort something out, can have ago with the wfp too if you want!

8. Paul

Paul Guest

Your too kind RC I bet you sleep well at night ;)

9. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

lol well if you can help someone start off why not! not like a treat to my business in same town so if i can help in anyway! thats how i started off!!

Advertisement