Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Builders Cleans

WCF

Help Support WCF:

3 times the normal price

I would wfp every thing getting all frames clean then it is all back trad method wet window scrap paint use sticky stuff removal on stickers and a magic sponge works great getting all those greese bits off, sorted done next window :Image3:

^^ yep pretty much that. Don't spend ages with the WFP as tbh it only really gets rid of a small % of the builders mess they want rid off.

Don't go anywhere near it is my advice. there's more grief to be had with builders cleans than enough. Builders scratch windows and you get the blame. Cement scratches windows and you get the blame. Or you can genuinely scratch the window yourself in which case you deserve the blame. If you don't know exactly what you are doing its very risky. Windows covered in dried on cement, PVA runs down the glass

Three times the money but easily three times the work and the risk is just too much. Most jobs go OK although they always take longer than they should. And always hanging over your head is the risk of a big claim for something you did or didn't do.

I won't do them, as you can probably tell. If you have to ask, are you sure you know what you may be getting into?

Well no vince hence the question , thanks for your reply .

Im not going to dismiss the jobs as yet just have a chat and see what the crack is first .

Back