Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

No Canvassing Or Leafletting This Week

WCF

Help Support WCF:

harunh

Due to family problems, i still got 2 customers this week though, i now got 91 customers /emoticons/smile.png on august the 10th it will be 3 months since i started. I want 130 customers before then, do you think this is a good target??

To be honest... Im very nice with my customers /emoticons/tongue.png i always talk to them and have a bit of banter.

/emoticons/tongue.png and i done really weell mate

Any targets a good one if it's attainable H and I reckon ya got it in hand so well done 91's pretty good and sorry to hear ya got problems mate.

Sorry to hear you got family problems but 91 customers holding a job as a taxi driver and window cleaning bloody well done

Lol I could have over 100 customers if i wanted.... but i took over 10 off lol

And all the customers that ive toke off... are the ones that i door knocked on ! the ones that i got through m ywebsite/leaflets are the best customers /emoticons/tongue.png

And Mark im not a taxi driver lol i work in a taxi call centre booking jobs in on the computer system /emoticons/tongue.png

I cant believe i got 91 customers /emoticons/ohmy.png my target was 100 in 3 months ! im over par ! /emoticons/tongue.png

Lol, I want 200-250 customers before october ! That way ive got customers for the winter /emoticons/smile.png Cos in the winter your bound to lose a few customers /emoticons/smile.png

I have never lost anyone during winter, think if anyone ever asked me to leave them until after the winter id tell them to get someone else. Do windows not get dirty in the winter?

91 is great huranh but you need to remember its not how many customers you have, it's the ££ it brings in.

Hope all is well in the family pal

I see and my average job price is £7.00 when i get 100 customers my income will be around £700.00 /emoticons/smile.png

Latest Posts

Back