Anyone operate two or more rounds?

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by CMRwindowcleaning, Jun 11, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. CMRwindowcleaning

CMRwindowcleaning Active Member

I've just got back from holiday and my brain is really jumbled!!! I have three rounds one is my shops generally spread across there areas about 4 miles apart and usually do these on a Friday-Saturday. Other is local domestic consists of mainly large houses at high prices usually done Wednesday-Thursday and other is a compact regular round which I purchased from someone 3 years ago about 10 miles from my house all £10-£25 houses. My problem is now I've fallen behind and they are all overdue and everything is scrambling my brain badly!!! Lol I've got employees and can wiggle my way back to safety just wondering if any of you operate similarly or just have your work in one area and go round and round and round.

Advertisement
  2. Clisty1989

Clisty1989 Forum Addict

There's no need to panic and play catch up, just go on as if you haven't been away. If someone says something just explain you've been away, everyone needs a holiday and they should understand. I've just been away and no one has said anything to me. Half your customers probably haven't even noticed

3. Marko067

Marko067 Well-Known Member

Mine is slightly different in that it's all residential. But basically I do as above. Just carry on as if I've not been away.

4. CMRwindowcleaning

Haha yeah I know most people don't really care tbh. I'm quite badly behind had one txt me the other day to ask if I was ok basically making sure I was still alive haha!!

5. boarcity

boarcity Guest

why didnt your employees take up the slack while you were away?

6. CMRwindowcleaning

I do all the driving mate plus ones one has been on holiday at the same time.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  7. spruce

spruce Grand Master

I would have done the shops first but as its Saturday you need to make the call if they will last without cleaning another day or two. Residential will carry on with where you left off.

8. CMRwindowcleaning

Got back Thursday done the shops Friday as usual they are my bread and butter tbh every week rain snow sleet or shine.

9. Trev81

Trev81 Guru

When I have a holiday say of 1 week, everything just gets pushed forward a week, so my 4 weekly customers go 5 weeks that time round.

10. Markyboy 50

I just leave my 4 weeklys for 5 weeks as well. Sometimes move some work around to level it up. Sub off my weekly shops to a mate

Advertisement