Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Marriage is bad for the health.....

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Green Pro Clean Ltd

And now I have scientific evidence!!

Typical day, go to work, drink a couple of liters of fizzy drink, get home, and regardless of time of day the Mrs has served up a pie (chicken or steak) with mash and a side of peas and me being a good husband eats the lot so I don't upset her.

Now she is away on her annual vacation to visit family for six weeks so my diet has changed, I drink my green teas throughout the day, I only cook once or twice in the week and no meat, rest of the week it is raw fruits and veg tossed in my nutribullet. I have also cut all dairy.

The day she left I tipped the scales at 256lbs - now just 2 weeks later I tip the scales at 239lbs that's 1.15 stone in just 14 days without having to do an ounce of exercise.

Based on her return date if this rate continues I will drop another 29lbs - that's another 2.07 stone giving me a total of 3.25 stone.

Already I am breathing easier again as I am not carrying too much excess weight and a nice side effect of quitting dairy is that I actually sleep the whole night without waking to hit the bathroom!

So there it is scientific evidence that marriage is bad for your health! /emoticons/smile.png)

I am a carnivore but have been cutting out some meat in my meals

Definitely keeping off the dairy and wheat makes aa difference

I'm drinking cider also to keep off the wheat /emoticons/wink.png it's fruit it must be good for you

Wife came in from tesco with 2 bottles of bishops finger for me so that screwed that for tonight

Treble pie mash and liquor, followed by seven pints before Millwall Saturday, train home, straight in pub, 5 more pints then into the raj of India with the wife for a lamb vindaloo with naan and onion bhajis. Seem to be struggling to lose weight

I have no idea why

Do love proper pie and mash though

Got my son eating jellied eels..wife thinks they're gross

There's a lovely one just off the mile end road too..roman road.. market end

????????

I got a lot of mates down that way..friends all over london but not over the river..they all speak funny down there:whistle:

I worked it out that on friday it will be exactly 12 months since i went to turkey and I've been to france and spain and a couple of holidays in yarmouth too since then

Who says this windie lark is hard graft lol

Between now and xmas 2016

Iceland 4 nights

Scotland 5 nights

3 or 4 long weekends camping with Mrs and dog.

3 weeks in the Philippines.

A couple of weekends in London with the lads.

Bet my bank manager doesn't get away as much /emoticons/smile.png)

If you're camping get yourself to the isle of wight for a weekend..get some good sea fishing in then too

I got family there and love the place

Well only 5 days till missus gets home.

Start weight 256 lbs currently 224.8 lbs

Only 2.25 stone so not quite as well as I had hoped but for some reason when I hit 225.7 lbs I plateaued and couldn't shift anymore. Last couple of days started to drop again.

Size 38s are off to charity shop and the 36s are allowed back out in public. Next stop 34.

I'm happy withy weight as long as it keeps turning from far to muscle

Bmi is the worst measurement ever

Made up to check on american pows condition after vietnam

Back