Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Teaming Up!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Are you going 50/50 on everything or just the new work? I would be careful mate, this could either work well or be a disaster.. I myself would not want a rival cleaner getting that close Into my business, work for me no problem, work with me, no way!

Are you going 50/50 on everything or just the new work? I would be careful mate, this could either work well or be a disaster.. I myself would not want a rival cleaner getting that close Into my business, work for me no problem, work with me, no way!
i could not agree more be very carefull

Pros and cons. On the one hand, it can help motivate you to stay out longer if you feel like jacking in, on the other, if you do split, who gets the cream?

On the side of caution, always write a contract and sign it with witnesses, it will save you bother in the future.

If you don't the rules are subject to change very easily, and some people even with best intentions change later.

Once the honeymoon period for this idea is over he may play unfair.

Rc take note we all agree be carefully it very rarely works out

True get another van on the road if u want to bigger . .. Atleast all the work is yours and not shared

yer cheers guys, its only 50/50 on the new work that we get when we go out canvassing together, the work we already have will stay our own. we wont have anything to do with each others own work.

True get another van on the road if u want to bigger . .. Atleast all the work is yours and not shared
if i was to do this it would cost me £2500-3000 set up cost to buy van equipment and then go into all the paper work about emplyment and cost me a lot more! plus a lot more paper work. with work with the other guy he has all his own stuff and insurance etc so i dont need to pay out more to get them covered.

Latest Posts

Back