Anyone seen this?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Gav, Mar 10, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Gav

Gav Grand Master
    Administrator

Just flicking through the tesco catalogue and spotted this http://m.tesco.com/mt/direct.tesco.com/q/R.207-7966.aspx

Sent from Tapatalk. App for iPhone, Android and blackberry.

Advertisement
  2. windyman

windyman Well-Known Member

Yea they have the karcher ones on those shopping channels on tv...not that I watch them of course! MIght be ok for inside work. But I can't see it being quicker than my super fast blading technique! lol

3. mr shine

mr shine Guru

i was talking to a wc that got one for insides he said it was great on eliminating detailing on inside cleans but the downfall was the short battery life of one hour so i suppose these gadgets are designed for domestic use i also agree with windyman that your squegee would be way faster

4. mark m

mark m Hero

even if it was excellent i would not buy one .I think the customer would buy one if they saw you use it and then that would do you out of a job

5. Paul

Paul Guest

Good point lol

6. Gav

Gav Grand Master
    Administrator

That is a good point. Was just interested to here if they we're OK or not. I will be sticking to my squeegee.

Sent from Tapatalk. App for iPhone, Android and blackberry.

7. Posh

Posh Hero

Had a custy tell me she'd bought one and was gonna give it a go and she'll be in touch. Not heard owt yet and if they do buy one there hardly going to climb a ladder or they'd all do there windows thereselves

Advertisement